KHAnalytics GmbH provides services for emissions monitoring devices with an emphasis on FTIR monitoring devices from ABB. We have been serving customers throughout Europe for many years and have been able to establish close and trusting relationships with customers.
The benefits we offer you, our customers:
We work in conjunction with you to develop tailored customer solutions.
We will visit you on site, when problems need to be solved and we don’t waste your time on extensive appointment arrangement processes.
Good cost-benefit ratio:
We are a young and dynamic company, operating with flat structures. As a result, we are able to offer attractive prices. We are interested in establishing a long-term customer relationships and will not be baiting you with too-good-to-be-true offers, which will result in you paying for additional services by the end of the year.
We are not system manufacturers, which enables us to offer objective consulting with regard to the advantages and disadvantages of new purchases for, or the reworking of your systems.
We offer you the full range of services for emission monitoring technology, just like the system manufacturers:
- Preparation of emission monitoring equipment for annual functional testing (e.g. by TÜV Rheinland, Fa. Wessling, local test laboratories)
- Implementation of maintenance and of repairs
- 12 hour / 24 hour on call service and support with maintained replacement part store
- Generation of chemo-metric models for refineries and laboratories
- Implementation of and consulting for projecting and placement of emission monitoring equipment in accordance with legal requirements and customer wishes
- Replacement of old devices and optimization of existing emission monitoring equipment
- Implementation of training sessions
- Supply of replacement parts (devices from ABB, Durag, Verewa, Bernt and other manufacturers as required)
- Cemas FTIR devices from ABB
- Advance Optima Program devices from ABB (e.g. Uras, Magnos, Caldos, Multi FID)
- Dust monitoring units from Durag
- Mercury monitoring units from Verewa
- Laser spectrometers from Bernt